NOTE: Dreamland Theater Indoor Policy Enacted JULY 8, 2020 – VALID UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
–Dreamland Bathrooms May Only Be Used By Ticket Holders, Per Town Order.
All tickets must be purchased on-line. No tickets to be sold at the theatre.
Tickets will not exchange hands or be scanned at the door to minimize physical interactions. Instead, a staff member will check patrons in by last name.
No concessions will be sold.
• The theater will be cleaned and sanitized daily, before, and after each show.
• Sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, bathrooms for hand-washing available.
• To ensure social distancing of 6 feet or more, seating will be limited to every other row and four seats between a group of 1-4 individuals. Per State Order, we are in Phase 3, Step 1 — 25 patrons maximum.
• Masks are required to enter the theater and during the performance. We all know that one of the best methods to stay safe is to wear a mask while in public.
• We can’t wait to see you, but. . . if you are not feeling well or you’ve been in contact with someone that recently tested positive for COVID-19, we trust you will stay home until you are well!