Dreamland Drive-In Information (Scroll for Showtimes and to Purchase Tickets!)
Welcome! Here’s all the information you’ll need for a safe and enjoyable outdoor entertainment experience!
7 Nobadeer Farm Rd.
Admission ONLY allowed with vehicles and you must remain with vehicle per town order. (No sitting in the fields currently allowed.)
NOTE: Prices are PER VEHICLE, not per person!
- ONLY One Person in Vehicle (with Membership Discount): $10 + $2.50 Temporary Covid-19 Fee = $12.50
- ONLY One Person in Vehicle (with No Membership): $15 + $2.50 Temporary Covid-19 Fee + $2 Service Fee = $19.50
- More Than One Person in Vehicle (with Membership Discount): $25 + $2.50 Temporary Covid-19 Fee = $27.50
- More Than One Person in Vehicle (with No Membership): $30 + $2.50 Temporary Covid-19 Fee + $2 Service Fee = $34.50
*For discount, we only require one person in vehicle to have a Dreamland membership of any type.
*If you purchase a ticket for only one person in your vehicle and there is more than one person in your vehicle, you will be turned away. We cannot change tickets or sell tickets at the gate.
• Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the gate. Tickets must be purchased in advance at nantucketdreamland.org
• No refunds or exchanges. If the Dreamland must cancel a movie due to unforeseen circumstances, you may email email@example.com within 48 hours to receive your refund.
• Parking lot opens at 7:00 p.m. Gates close at 8:15pm. Movies begin at 8:30 p.m.
• A Dreamland staff member will be at the entrance to scan your ticket.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR E-TICKET WITH QR CODE TO THE SHOW either printed or available on your phone.
• The speed limit in the lot is 5mph
• Dreamland staff members will guide you to a parking spot. Once parked you are not allowed to move your vehicle.
• Please turn off your vehicle after parking. Roof hatches must be restrained low, so they do not block others view.
• Access to the playing fields and lawn seating are prohibited.
• No campers allowed. Oversized vehicles permitted at the discretion of management only. Admission not guaranteed.
• A facial covering is required anytime you are outside your vehicle visiting food vendors or using the restroom.
• Sound will be broadcast to your car radio. Please tune to station 93.9
• Restrooms will be monitored by an attendant. Please maintain 6-foot physical distancing.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
• The Dreamland will not be selling concessions, but there will be independent mobile food trucks on site.
• No alcohol is permitted on property
AFTER THE MOVIE
• Please help us keep the drive in pristine by using the clear trash bag provided to you by Dreamland staff member upon arrival. Please carry out what you carry in.
• Please follow the directions of Dreamland staff members when exiting the drive-in.
AND A FEW MORE THINGS!
• Pets are not allowed at the drive-in.
• No smoking of any kind is allowed on property. No illegal drugs are allowed.
• No open flames (grills, sparklers, fireworks, portable heaters).
• This is a family-friendly activity. Please refrain from using foul language.
• Please use caution while walking on the grounds in the dark. Surfaces may be uneven.
• Shirts and shoes are required when visiting the restroom or food vendors.
• Dreamland staff will be available for the duration of the film.
PLEASE HELP US BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR. PLEASE DO NOT HONK YOUR HORN OR UNNECESSARILY TURN ON YOUR CAR LIGHTS. IF THERE ARE NOISE COMPLAINTS, WE COULD HAVE TO CLOSE. WE WANT TO BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR. THANK YOU!
For More Info, Click Here.
REMINDER: Prices are PER VEHICLE, not per person!