Dreamland Drive-In Information (Scroll for Showtimes and to Purchase Tickets!)
Effective as of 8/3/2020
Welcome! Here’s all the information you’ll need for a safe and enjoyable outdoor entertainment experience!
7 Nobadeer Farm Rd.
Per town rules, No Pets and No Alcohol allowed.
- Movies: $30 per vehicle + fees. Members receive $5 discount per car.
- Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the gate except for Rush Line/Standby. Otherwise, purchase in advance at nantucketdreamland.org
- No refunds or exchanges. If the Dreamland must cancel a movie due to unforeseen circumstances, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours to receive your refund. Movies will show rain or shine.
- $40 per vehicle-credit card purchase only. No cash accepted.
- Line will form beginning at 7:45. Dreamland staff members will direct you to waiting area. Admission is not guaranteed.
- Parking lot opens at 7:00 p.m. and gates close 15 minutes prior to start of film. No vehicles allowed in lot before 7 or after gates close. Film will begin at sunset, approximately 8:30 p.m.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR E-TICKET WITH QR CODE TO THE SHOW either printed or available on your phone.
- The speed limit in the lot is 5mph
- Dreamland staff members will guide you to a parking spot. Once parked you are not allowed to move your vehicle.
- Please turn off your vehicle after parking. Roof hatches must be restrained low, so they do not block others view.
- Access to the playing fields and lawn seating are prohibited. Due to state and local regulations, patrons must remain in their vehicles unless visiting food vendors or restrooms.
- A facial covering is required anytime you are outside your vehicle visiting food vendors or using the restroom.
- Sound will be broadcast to your car radio. Please tune to station 93.9 Please consult your vehicle owner manual before coming to the drive in for information on how to use your radio while your car ignition is off.
- Restrooms will be monitored by an attendant. Please maintain 6-foot physical distancing.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- The Dreamland will be selling limited concessions. You are free to bring snacks, take-out from your favorite local spot and non-alcoholic beverages with you.
- No alcohol is not permitted on property
AFTER THE MOVIE
- Please carry out what you carry in. Dreamland staff members will provide you with a clear trash bag upon request.
- Please follow the directions of Dreamland staff members when exiting the drive-in.
AND A FEW MORE THINGS!
- Pets are not allowed at the drive-in.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on property. No illegal drugs are allowed.
- No open flames (grills, sparklers, fireworks, portable heaters).
- This is a family-friendly activity. Please refrain from using foul language.
- Please use caution while walking on the grounds in the dark. Surfaces may be uneven.
- Shirts and shoes are required when visiting the restroom or food vendors.
- Dreamland staff will be available for the duration of the film.
PLEASE HELP US BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR. WE RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR THE DREAMLAND DRIVE-IN PLEASE DO NOT HONK YOUR HORN OR UNNECESSARILY TURN ON YOUR CAR LIGHTS. THANK YOU!