Note: Our Last Night of Movies is Sunday September 10th, 2023
New for 2023 – A mix of First Run Movies and Classics.*
(In order to play a first run movie at the drive in, the movie studios require us to screen it for 2 weeks. We’re trying an experiment this year to see if there’s enough interest for a single first run movie for 2 weeks versus older movies that change nightly.)
Dreamland Drive-In Information:
7 Nobadeer Farm Rd, Nantucket, MA 02554
Welcome! Here’s all the information you’ll need for a safe and enjoyable outdoor entertainment experience!
- Movies: $35 per VEHICLE (NOT per person!) + $3 Service Fee. Members receive $5 discount per vehicle + No Service Fee.
Admission FREE for Summer Pass Holders – (You must reserve your free ticket. (When reserving ticket, log into your account and select the Free Ticket price.)
- Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the gate. Tickets must be purchased in advance on our website (For Sold Out Shows, See “RUSH LINE” below)
- No refunds or exchanges. If the Dreamland must cancel a movie due to unforeseen circumstances, you may email email@example.com within 48 hours to receive your refund. Movies will show rain or shine.
- If show is sold out, consider trying the standby/rush line.
- $40 per vehicle-credit card purchase only. No cash accepted.
- Line will form beginning 30 minutes before the movie. Dreamland staff members will direct you to waiting area. Admission is not guaranteed. (We hold back a number of tickets specifically for this reason plus we usually have several no shows. For 2022, everyone who did the Rush Line got in though again, no guarantees)
- For all movies, the parking lot opens at 30 minutes before start of movie and gates close when the movie starts.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR E-TICKET WITH QR CODE TO THE SHOW either printed or available on your phone.
- The speed limit in the lot is 5mph
- Dreamland staff members will guide you to a parking spot. Once parked you are not allowed to move your vehicle.
- Please turn off your vehicle after parking. Roof hatches must be restrained low, so they do not block others view.
- Access to the playing fields and lawn seating are prohibited.
- You may use lawn chairs, but please place them at the back of your vehicle so you don’t take up an additional parking space.
- Sound will be broadcast to your car radio. Please tune to station 93.9 Please consult your vehicle owner manual before coming to the drive in for information on how to use your radio while your car ignition is off.
- Restrooms will be monitored by an attendant.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- The Dreamland will be selling limited concessions. You are free to bring snacks, take-out from your favorite local spot and non-alcoholic beverages with you.
- No alcohol is permitted on property per town order.
AFTER THE MOVIE
- Please carry out what you carry in. Dreamland staff members will provide you with a clear trash bag upon request.
- Please follow the directions of Dreamland staff members when exiting the drive-in.
AND A FEW MORE THINGS!
- Pets are not allowed at the drive-in.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on property. No illegal drugs are allowed.
- No open flames (grills, sparklers, fireworks, portable heaters).
- This is a family-friendly activity. Please refrain from using foul language.
- Please use caution while walking on the grounds in the dark. Surfaces may be uneven.
- Shirts and shoes are required when visiting the restroom or food vendors.
- Dreamland staff will be available for the duration of the film.
PLEASE HELP US BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR. PLEASE DO NOT HONK YOUR HORN OR UNNECESSARILY TURN ON YOUR CAR LIGHTS. THANK YOU!