NOTE: Dreamland Theater Indoor Policy Enacted JULY 8, 2020 – VALID UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
–Dreamland Bathrooms May Only Be Used By Ticket Holders, Per Town Order.
All tickets must be purchased on-line. No tickets to be sold at the theatre.
Tickets will not exchange hands or be scanned at the door to minimize physical interactions. Instead, a staff member will check patrons in by last name.
No concessions will be sold.
• The theater will be cleaned and sanitized daily, before, and after each show.
• Sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, bathrooms for hand-washing available.
• To ensure social distancing of 6 feet or more, seating will be limited to every other row and four seats between a group of 1-4 individuals. Per State Order, we are in Phase 3, Step 1 — 25 patrons maximum.
• Masks are required to enter the theater and during the performance. We all know that one of the best methods to stay safe is to wear a mask while in public.
• We can’t wait to see you, but. . . if you are not feeling well or you’ve been in contact with someone that recently tested positive for COVID-19, we trust you will stay home until you are well!
Many Great Live Activities Brought to You by the Dreamland Stage Company!
Click Here to Download the new DSC Summer Session Flyer v4
Click Here to Download the 13, The Musical Program
Effective as of 10/1/2020
Dreamland Drive-In Information-7 Nobadeer Farm Rd, Nantucket, MA 02554
Welcome! Here’s all the information you’ll need for a safe and enjoyable outdoor entertainment experience!
- Movies: $30 per vehicles. Members receive $5 discount per car.
- Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the gate. Tickets must be purchased in advance at org
- No refunds or exchanges. If the Dreamland must cancel a movie due to unforeseen circumstances, you may email email@example.com within 48 hours to receive your refund. Movies will show rain or shine.
- $40 per vehicle-credit card purchase only. No cash accepted.
- Line will form beginning at 6:45. Dreamland staff members will direct you to waiting area. Admission is not guaranteed.
- Parking lot opens at 6:30 p.m. and gates close 15 minutes prior to start of film. No vehicles allowed in lot before 6:30 or after gates close. Film will begin at sunset, approximately 7:15 p.m.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR E-TICKET WITH QR CODE TO THE SHOW either printed or available on your phone.
- The speed limit in the lot is 5mph
- Dreamland staff members will guide you to a parking spot. Once parked you are not allowed to move your vehicle.
- Please turn off your vehicle after parking. Roof hatches must be restrained low, so they do not block others view.
- Access to the playing fields and lawn seating are prohibited. Due to state and local regulations, patrons must remain in their vehicles unless visiting concession or restrooms.
- A facial covering is required anytime you are outside your vehicle visiting food vendors or using the restroom.
- Sound will be broadcast to your car radio. Please tune to station 9. Please consult your vehicle owner manual before coming to the drive in for information on how to use your radio while your car ignition is off.
- Restrooms will be monitored by an attendant. Please maintain 6-foot physical distancing.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- The Dreamland will be selling limited concessions. You are free to bring snacks, take-out from your favorite local spot and non-alcoholic beverages with you.
- No alcohol is permitted on property
AFTER THE MOVIE
- Please carry out what you carry in. Dreamland staff members will provide you with a clear trash bag upon request.
- Please follow the directions of Dreamland staff members when exiting the drive-in.
AND A FEW MORE THINGS!
- Pets are not allowed at the drive-in.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on property. No illegal drugs are allowed.
- No open flames (grills, sparklers, fireworks, portable heaters).
- This is a family-friendly activity. Please refrain from using foul language.
- Please use caution while walking on the grounds in the dark. Surfaces may be uneven.
- Shirts and shoes are required when visiting the restroom or food vendors.
- Dreamland staff will be available for the duration of the film.
PLEASE HELP US BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR. WE RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR THE DREAMLAND DRIVE-IN PLEASE DO NOT HONK YOUR HORN OR UNNECESSARILY TURN ON YOUR CAR LIGHTS. THANK YOU!
Support the Dreamland – Rent The Main Theatre for A Private Screening, or Purchase a VIP Package to the Drive-In!
1.) Rent out the Dreamland’s Main Theatre for a Private Screening of the movie of your choice! Just $500 for you and 24 of your “Quaranteam”!
2.) Want to attend the Drive-In but it’s sold out? Consider purchasing our VIP Package for the screening of your choice. Receive a vintage-inspired english picnic basket completely outfitted for four – linens, crystal, china, silverware, thermos, insulated cups, wine glasses, cheese board and knife, and a Dreamland facemask. You’ll also receive a premium parking spot for the drive-in and a $100 gift certificate for Island Kitchen.
Both offers support the Dreamland’s efforts to remain open year-round!
Please contact Joe Hale for more information!
“A Wrinkle in Time” Performed by the Dreamland Stage Company outdoors Postponed Until December. More News on Ticket Sales to Come!
NHA The Oldest House
16 Sunset Hill
Nantucket, Massachusetts 02554, US
Dreamland Stage Company presents – A Wrinkle in Time
One of literature’s most enduring heroines, Meg Murry takes on a journey through space and time as she joins forces with Mrs. Whatsit, Charles Wallace, Calvin O’Keefe and more to battle the forces of evil so she can rescue her father, save humanity and find herself. In the end, we know two things for sure: 1. Love CAN overcome evil and 2. There IS such a thing as a tesseract.
Please note masks must be worn during the performance. To maintain social distancing, group will be limited to 6 and seating is limited. All tickets are general admission on the lawn so bring your blankets and chairs. Site opens 30 minutes prior to show start time.