Nantucket Dreamland Indoor Policy Enacted January 8, 2021 – Valid until Further Notice.
–Dreamland Bathrooms May Only Be Used By Ticket Holders.
All tickets must be purchased on-line in advance. No tickets to be sold at the theatre except at ticket kiosk in lobby.
Doors open 30 minutes prior to each screening. Building doors close 15 minutes after film start time.
Tickets will be scanned electronically at the door. Please have your e-ticket (either paper or mobile phone version) ready to be scanned upon entering the Dreamland.
- Masks are always required while at the Dreamland. Noncompliance will result in removal from theater without refund.
- Body Temperatures will be taken for all patrons upon entering theater to reduce the chances of infection.
- The theater is cleaned and sanitized daily, before, and after each show.
- Sanitizers and disinfectant wipes are available for use throughout the theater and restrooms.
- To ensure social distancing of 6 feet or more, seating is limited to every other row and three seats between a group of individuals. Seats are selected by patrons at time of online purchase. All seating is reserved and cannot be modified.
- We can’t wait to see you, but. . . if you are not feeling well or you’ve been in contact with someone that recently tested positive for COVID-19, we trust you will stay home until you are well!
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
We are excited to welcome you back to the Dreamland Drive-In in the spring of 2021!
Dreamland Drive-In Information-7 Nobadeer Farm Rd, Nantucket, MA 02554
Welcome! Here’s all the information you’ll need for a safe and enjoyable outdoor entertainment experience!
- Movies: $30 per vehicles. Members receive $5 discount per car.
- Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the gate. Tickets must be purchased in advance at org
- No refunds or exchanges. If the Dreamland must cancel a movie due to unforeseen circumstances, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours to receive your refund. Movies will show rain or shine.
- Parking lot opens at 6:30 p.m. and gates close prior to start of film. No vehicles allowed in lot before 6:30 or after gates close. Film will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR E-TICKET WITH QR CODE TO THE SHOW either printed or available on your phone.
- The speed limit in the lot is 5mph
- Dreamland staff members will guide you to a parking spot. Once parked you are not allowed to move your vehicle.
- Please turn off your vehicle after parking. Roof hatches must be restrained low, so they do not block others view.
- Access to the playing fields and lawn seating are prohibited. Due to state and local regulations, patrons must remain in their vehicles unless visiting concession or restrooms.
- A facial covering is required anytime you are outside your vehicle visiting food vendors or using the restroom.
- Sound will be broadcast to your car radio. Please tune to station 93.9 Please consult your vehicle owner manual before coming to the drive in for information on how to use your radio while your car ignition is off.
- Restrooms will be monitored by an attendant. Please maintain 6-foot physical distancing.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- The Dreamland will be selling limited concessions. You are free to bring snacks, take-out from your favorite local spot and non-alcoholic beverages with you.
- No alcohol is permitted on property
AFTER THE MOVIE
- Please carry out what you carry in. Dreamland staff members will provide you with a clear trash bag upon request.
- Please follow the directions of Dreamland staff members when exiting the drive-in.
AND A FEW MORE THINGS!
- Pets are not allowed at the drive-in.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on property. No illegal drugs are allowed.
- No open flames (grills, sparklers, fireworks, portable heaters).
- This is a family-friendly activity. Please refrain from using foul language.
- Please use caution while walking on the grounds in the dark. Surfaces may be uneven.
- Shirts and shoes are required when visiting the restroom or food vendors.
- Dreamland staff will be available for the duration of the film.
PLEASE HELP US BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR. WE RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR THE DREAMLAND DRIVE-IN PLEASE DO NOT HONK YOUR HORN OR UNNECESSARILY TURN ON YOUR CAR LIGHTS. THANK YOU!
Rent out the Dreamland’s Main Theatre for a Private Screening of the movie of your choice! Just $500 for you and 24 of your “Quaranteam”!
Support the Dreamland’s efforts to remain open year-round!
Please contact Michelle Feldmann for more information!